Status: STEP 4
Beteiligte IAEO-Komitees: NUSSC, RASSC, WASSC, TRANSSC, NSGC
Specific Safety Guide
|STEP 11||Kommentare der SSCs und IAEO-Bewertung||IAEO-Zusammenfassung nach STEP 11|
|STEP 8||Kommentare der Mitgliedsstaaten
|IAEO-Zusammenfassung nach STEP 8|
|STEP 7||Kommentare der SSCs und IAEO-Bewertung||IAEO-Zusammenfassung nach STEP 7|
|STEP 3||Kommentare der SSCs und IAEO-Bewertung||IAEO-Zusammenfassung nach STEP 3
Track Changes Clean
The proposed Safety Guide will cover management of regulatory experience in all functions and processes of a regulatory body for all facilities and activities that give rise to radiation risks. The primary audience is regulatory bodies and its technical support organizations. It might also be useful for operators and particularly their internal regulator/audit functions, vendors, design and supply chain organizations.
This Safety Guide will provide practical guidance and recommendations for the regulatory bodies to systematically gather, analyse, disseminate, maintain and implement knowledge and experience of its regulatory functions and process for facilities and activities, while taking into account:
- Identifying internal and external sources on regulatory experience;
- Establishing and maintaining a means for receiving information from its own functions and processes;
- Establishing and maintaining means for receiving information from other regulatory bodies of other Member States and international organizations, and authorized parties;
- Establishing processes for screening, and analysing the information collected or received and evaluating the effectiveness of corresponding activities;
- Record keeping, maintaining and utilizing regulatory experience, including sharing lessons learned from regulatory experience.