NUSSC-specific drafts for comments
Participation in the comment process
During the process of official comment by the Member States, the public is given the possibility to submit proposals for amendments to the drafts for comment at the IAEA. For Germany, GRS administrates the process of submitting and forwarding your comments to the competent bodies.
By clicking on the respective link, you will be redirected to the related documents.
Please note the following for your comments
- Pay attention to the deadline for submitting your comments
- Use this form for making your comments
- Propose concrete text passages
- Any comments should be made in English
- Any comments should refer to the relevant paragraph number in the draft text
- Justify your comment
- For each comment, use a separate line in the table
- Please use the following scheme when commenting
- Insert new text by underlining (example: new text)
- Delete text by strikethrough (example:
- Please send your proposal for amendments to the following e-mail-address
Already submitted comments and their assessment by the IAEA can be found under "IAEA Safety Standards Series (NUSSC)" .